Friday, July 11, 2008

Logos Offering JNWS

A reader brought to my attention that Logos is offering an electronic edition of the Journal of Northwest Semitic Languages at a pre-order discount. For those of you amassing a huge digital library with Logos software, pre-ordering will bring the electronic version of the journal one step closer to reality. I personally prefer to use Bibleworks for original languages work. Logos is more expensive and I've found it less user-friendly. Of course, Bibleworks can't compete with the sheer number of books now available from Logos, but I prefer to have a real book in my hand over a digital library or e-book anyway. The pre-order price is only $129 for 26 issues. Or you can just go down to the library and read JNWS for free.

No comments:

Post a Comment