Friday, July 18, 2008

Honorable Mention

This blog has caught the attention of none other than Dr Jim West, quite possibly a bona fide godfather of biblioblogging with 5 posts already today before lunchtime. He has been gracious enough to link here and put me on the list at http://www.biblioblogs.com/. I only hope I can post quality content frequently enough to stay there. Of course, with the frequency of his posting, my honorable mention will only be on his front page for a few more hours. For those unfamiliar with Jim West's blog, he regularly posts insightful observations about everything from biblical studies to church history to popular crazy people in the contemporary church. I especially enjoyed a few recent posts about a conspiracy-theory laden Exodus documentary, here and here.

I should also mention that Biblia Hebraica was noticed this week as well by Jay Crisostomo at mu-pa'd-da. And finally, thanks to all who have added the blog to their blogrolls.

No comments:

Post a Comment