Thursday, November 20, 2008

Biblia Hebraica Goes To Boston

I will be flying out in the morning to get to Boston for the Society of Biblical Literature Annual Meeting. I will try my best to follow Mark Goodacre's advice to make the weekend as enjoyable as possible. Last year I felt obligated to attend as many sessions as possible. This time I plan to focus more on networking - connecting with old friends and making new ones. There are still a few sessions I don't want to miss such as Pardee's paper on the Zincirli inscription and papers given by my University of Wisconsin colleagues. I plan to spend most of my time trying to meet people, though, so if you see me, say hi! I hope to post on some of the exciting new things that I will learn, so check in for updates.

No comments:

Post a Comment