Jim West and Larry Hurtado.
- Anonymous comments will not be published. If you have something to say worth publishing, own it. I have occasionally let anonymous comments through but that is at my discretion, and the comment must be substantive and relevant for me to even consider it.
- Non-substantive comments, especially with links, will be deleted. Examples: "Great post. I loved it. replica watches"; "I love your blog. Check out my website."
- Irrelevant comments will not be published. Stay on topic.
- Uncritical comments that fail to actually address the substance of a post or deal with the evidence will probably not be published unless I feel like deconstructing your weak arguments.
- Comments promoting a pet agenda or narrow point of view will be ignored.
- Closely related to #4, comments from cranks and crackpots will be deleted. If you fall under that category, you won't self-identify there, so you can consider your comment deleted per #7.
- I reserve the right to delete and/or not publish any and all comments without cause based on my arbitrary and subjective whims. Any objections or repeated reposting of comments will be ignored and deleted.
Concerning email inquiries, I respond if I have time and if they address substantive questions. If I don't respond, either I didn't have time or you didn't ask something worth answering.