Friday, June 12, 2009

New Biblioblog: The Old Perspective

Thanks to his comment on the latest installment of my Bizarre Bible Stories series, I became aware that Josh Philpot - a recent Southern Seminary grad and soon to be OT PhD student - is blogging at "The Old Perspective." His archives only go back to April, so there's not too much to catch up on.  I've been reading his Reflections on Seminary series since he just finished his M.Div this spring. I'm always interested to know what OT studies from a seminary perspective looks like, so I hope he's able to continue posting this fall when he starts the PhD work at Southern.

Little known fact about me - if I'd gone to seminary, Southern was on my short list of potential schools. They have a number of good scholars there, especially Peter Gentry in OT and Tom Schreiner in NT.

Welcome to the biblioblogosphere, Josh!

No comments:

Post a Comment